Monday 30 November 2009

Bit of a Squish.

'and we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger'







I seriously hate Monday mornings. It's almost impossible to wake up in the mornings. This morning, my alarm went of at half 6 and turned it off and went back to sleep. Then my mum came in and turned my radio on full blast...but I still didn't wake up. In the end I got out of bed at 7...good job I wasn't walking. By the time I got out the shower I got my daily phone call from Deanna at 7:30, pretty much on the dot, asking whether I was walking.

School started off with a seriously dull assembly - Mr Amos kept going on about Mick Jagger, and all I could think about was Tik Tok by Ke$ha where she says his name! Haha. After that Tegan and I made our way to English - joy! We finished watching the Christmas Carol. And I took none of it in - my essay's going to be brilliant.. :\ Then I had Science followed by a wet break. Afterwards, I had Double Food Tech where I made a Swiss Roll. And it actually tasted nice. But whoever was in there before were disgusting! Seriously, the sink looked like someone had puked in it and they hadn't washed up properly or anything. Haha, I'm going to turn out just like my mum, clean freak. :) After that we had a meeting a Maria's office, she's the school councillor person. And there was about nine of us squished in her tiny room. And yet again, nothing got solved. Hana and I then went off to I.T late, again. And then we had Maths. Which was pretty boring.

I then trekked home in the freezing, cold with Deanna. Seriously, when did it suddenly become bitterly cold?! My hands were numb and I couldn't feel my ears! Haha. But in a way it made me feel all wintery and Christmasy.

Once I finally got in I decided to watch yesterdays Xtra Factor while tasting my Swiss roll. ;) But I only watched it because of my little Lloyd. Aww. :) He went out last night, and I almost cried. Haha, yeah, I need to get out more. But come on, if you see his face...n'aww.

Anyhoo. Away from my X-Factor eye candy.

I really fancy some lasagna. And Vitamin Water - yeah, I always fancy Vitamin Water. Aah, makes me think of Florida! Eee. Shut up.
Goodbye. :)

1 comment: